Welcome to Palmer's Auto Repair!
Palmer's Auto Repair in Milwaukie was actually started in Gladstone, Oregon, in 1946. Palmer and his wife, Mary, moved Palmer’s Auto Repair to its current location on River Road in Milwuakie in 1996. After 28 additional years, Palmer and Mary decided that it was time to spend more time at home. They have handed off the business to Lou and Pam, also husband and wife, who love this place and want to continue its legacy. Lou is well known at Palmers Auto Repair, both in the front office and as an auto technician. He knows the culture that Palmer and Mary started because he's been here 10 years, and he and Pam plan to keep it as it has been.
New Web Site!
We are beginning our new website project! The current site does not serve our community as well as we would all like. Stay tuned! Check for updates! If there is something you think should be included in the site then please email us.
Lou and Pam